Monday, May 18, 2009

Opportunity.com Review

Some days ago John Reese launched opportunity.com the program promises to teach you how to build an
affiliate marketing business.

I received lot of emails from the 'Gurus' promoting opportunity.com so I decided to check it out.

I watched the video presentation and read the website to know everything about this new program. Here is what the step-by-step training program includes, taken from the website:

- How To Select A Market With Massive Potential
- How To Use Systems To Automate And Manage Your Business
- How To Carefully Track, Analyze, And Optimize Your Results
- How To Leverage Your Own Blog To Increase Your Commissions
- How To Master The Art Of Preselling To Triple Conversions
- How To Build Responsive Email Lists That Create Cash On Demand
- How To Use Data Feeds To Automate Commission Growth
- How to Use A Direct Affiliate Model To Get The Fastest Results
- How To Use A Crossover Strategy To Make Money With The Same Program In More Than One Market
- How To Structure Your Business So Others Grow It For You
- How To Get Higher Commission Rates Than Regular Affiliates
- How To Uncover The Best Approach To ANY Market (By Cloning What The Best Affiliates Are Already Doing)
- How To Use Viral Videos To Generate Affiliate Income

It all sounds really great, I was about to join it but after have been scammed a couple of times I decided to do a research to know what people who have joined the program have to say about it.

Affilorama.com is a site where I found very honest reviews:

"I signed up on the first day it launched, and I'm not all that impressed. I did learn a couple of things, but it wasnt worth the $39. I say, save your money, and read some books."

"Good luck getting your money back in short order. I've submitted several customer service tickets. So far, I've only received a form letter saying "they're overwhelmed."

Mercy Sanchez (mercy@marketingsecrets.com), who issued the payment receipt for the first month, has an auto response email with a referral link to Opportunity.com's "e support" system.

It's as if no one is minding the store. Suggest requesting a refund through your credit card company."

After reading this it is obvious that I am not going to join this program. And of course I suggest you don't join it. I make a living online, but as I told you before I have wasted a lot of money in programs that are nothing else than crap.

My goal with this site is to help you to make money on the Internet giving you advice and tips.

If you want to make money as an affiliate there is a program that I highly recommend this website. Click this for more information.

I joined it and I can tell you that I have been getting great results implementing the tactics they teach.

I suggest you at least check this program out if you really want to make a lot of money as an affiliate then this is the thing for you. Click this for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment